trying to find a needle in a haystack isnt hard at all like wtf all u gotta do is burn the fuckin hay
u are the future
find the hay in the needlestack tho
if we ever get off this fucking website we are going to do great things
have i told you guys about that one time i had to do a presentation on class but i was being a lazy fuck so i just copied one i found on the internet and presented it but the whole time my teacher was giving me weird glares ok so after i was done i realized the work i copied had my university watermark on it but like from years ago long story short i had copied my teacher’s work when he was a student and presented it to him years later
1. Don’t love your food less because you want him to love you more. When he holds your hipbones in his hands, he is not holding your heart.
2. Delicate flowers can’t survive on water alone. Don’t drop yourself in a skinny vase until you wither. You deserve so much more.
3. Don’t confine yourself to the scars on your thighs; you are more than that.
4. If you feel insignificant, sketch stars on your skin. Do not count them. You created a universe on your body. As you live, planets are born. Stars implode. You are so powerful.
5. When your eyes scan your reflection for flaws, know that you will always find them. This does not make you terrible. The stripes on your hips are there because you are alive and your universe is expanding.
6. When your best friend is admitted to hospital, reassure her. Tell her she is beautiful. When she does not believe you, hold her quietly.
7. When you are admitted to hospital, let mom cry. When she tells you you are beautiful, try to believe her. Let her hold you quietly.
8. Do not hang onto his words. You mean so much more than “fatass.”
9. Do not count the calories you eat. Count the smiles and the tears and every time the sun lights your face. Do not count the calories you eat.
10. By the time you write this, you will have made a decision. Reading this, I know it seems like the road to hell never ends. But when you get to write this poem, you know that it does.
Because you turn around and walk away.